50 Popular Behaviour Job Interview Questions:
- Describe a time when you were faced with a stressful situation and how you overcame the situation
- Tell me about a difficult decision you've made in the last year
- Give an example of a time when a project you were on failed
- Provide an example of when you showed initiative and took the lead
- Tell me about a situation where you have had to speak with an unhappy customer
- Give me an example of a time when you motivated others and how this led to a positive outcome
- Give an example of a goal you set and how you reached it
- Describe a decision you made that was unpopular with your co-workers and how you handled this
- Describe a situation in which you were able to use negotiation to successfully change a person's opinion
- Describe an instance when you had to think on your feet to make a split second decision
- Describe a situation where you knew your boss wrong – how did you handle it?
- Give an example of a time when you used good judgment in solving a problem
- Describe a major change or adjustment to your job and your reactions to the change
- Describe a situation where the situation changed and you forced to adjust to the changes – how did you handle this adjustment?
- Describe a time when you were able to effectively communicate an error to your supervisor
- Tell me about a time when you encountered conflict in the workplace and how you handled the conflict?
- What was your most difficult decision in the last 6 months? What made it difficult?
- Provide an example of when you had to go above and beyond your normal duties in order to get the job done
- Describe a time when you put the needs of your workmates before your own when completing a task
- Tell me about a time when your knowledge or skills significantly enhanced an outcome or decision
- Provide an example of a problem you had with a co-worker or boss and how you resolved it
- Give an example of a pressure situation you faced and how you reacted to the pressure
- Provide an example of a time when you felt you were able to motivate
- Describe a situation when you were able to have a positive influence on others
- Describe a time when you did not put in 100% into your job or performance and what you did about it
- Tell me about a time when you had to solve a problem with very little guidance or direction
- Tell me about a time when you were successful in a team environment?
- Tell us about a time that you were able to adapt to a culturally different environment
- Give an example of a situation that you have gone out of your way to make someone feel comfortable in the working environment
- Tell us about the most effective contribution you have made as part of a task group or special project team
- Describe a team experience you found rewarding
- Describe a team experience you found disappointing
- What was the most stressful situation you have faced? How did you deal with it?
- Have you ever had difficulty getting others to accept your ideas? What was your approach?
- Have you ever had to deal with conflicting deadlines? How did you decide which task to complete?
- Explain a complex problem you recently encountered
- What have you done in the past to contribute toward a teamwork environment?
- Provide an example of an annoying or unpopular co-worker and how you deal with that person
- Tell me about a time when you went overtime on a deadline
- Describe a time where you were wrong in your decision making – what did you do to fix it
- Describe a time where you had to delegate tasks
- Provide an example where you were unsure what to do but afraid to ask for guidance
- Give an example of when you had to use different management styles for different people
- Provide an example of how you were able to promote morale
- What is the biggest contribution you made in your current role?
- What are you most proud of in your working career?
- Have you ever had to "go the extra mile" for a customer? What did you do?
- When was the last time a supervisor gave you constructive criticism – how did you react?
- Discuss a setback you have overcome in the last 12 months
- Give me an example of a time when you felt that someone wasn't being honest with you in the workplace and how confronted it
Exclusive to BYRON EMPLOYMENT!
10% off any resume service at RedStarResume
Byron Employment has teamed up RedStarResume – the #1 Australian Resume Writing Experts!
RedStarResume offers a range of services including Resume, Cover Letter and LinkedIn Profile Writing. Their team of writers work with each candidate on a one-on-one basis to help craft resumes that can accurately reflect your achievements, experiences and goals. Their service has been designed to provide candidates the edge they need in this competitive job search environment.
Use the discount code "BYRON" and get 10% off the price of any resume service
In order to get started visit RedStarResume website, choose your resume package and simply enter the discount code "BYRON" in the "Discount Code Box" at checkout. The journey to finding your dream job starts with a brand new resume.
10% off Resume Writing
Byron Employment has teamed up with RedStarResume – the #1 Australian Resume Writing Experts!
RedStarResume offers a range of services including Resume, Cover Letter and LinkedIn Profile Writing. Their team of writers work with each candidate on a one-on-one basis to help craft resumes that can accurately reflect your achievements, experiences and goals.
Use the discount code "BYRON" and receive a 10% discount off the price of any resume service